What to Bring to Campus Checklist
Be prepared. Bring these items with you to campus!
After you pack your essentials, remember not to forget about the possibility that you may get sick at school.
To ensure that you have a safe and healthy start at Iowa State, bring the following items along with you as a first-aid kit:
- First-aid ointment
- ACE wrap for muscle strains or minor sprains
- Over-the-counter pain reliever and/or fever reducer such as ibuprofen, acetaminophen or both
- Over-the-counter allergy product with antihistamine
- Over-the-counter cough medicine containing dextromethorphan
- Over-the-counter cold product with a decongestant
- Over-the-counter anti-diarrhea medication
- A list of medications you take regularly
- A list of known or suspected medication allergies
- Photocopy of health insurance cards
If you run out of any of these items while on campus, the Student Health pharmacy has them available for restocking!