Student Health is dedicated to not only caring for the health needs of our campus, but also helping students navigate the health care system.
The resources that are available to student are plentiful, and it is our goal to be a place that students can come for information on navigating their health.
Here are a few resource needs that are common to students:
- For questions about our services and your experience at Student Health,
check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Get a list of online health resources that have been approved by our medical staff.
- To learn more about health insurance and our billing process, visit our Insurance and Billing page.
- If you’d like to talk to a nurse about your current condition, call our Resource Nurse.
Any other questions you have can be answered by contacting us. We’re happy to be the healthcare resource for Iowa State University.
Community Health Resources
Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Main Number- 515-239-2011
- Emergency Care- 911